During this warm weather it is a perfect time for you to try different drinks and foods to stay healthy and enjoy a great summer.
Let me hear from you. If you have any ideas, new recipes, please write to email@example.com.
With any new teas or honey recipe ideas we will send you a free tea strainer. Please include some images of your recipes.
You may also add a recipe or comment on our In Nature page on Facebook, which will also qualify for a gift from us.
Hoping to hear from you soon
OK, it’s not a true smoothie which is based on fruit, however, is a great idea for a different way to prepare, drink and benefit from the healthy properties of your oolong tea.
It is suitable for vegans as well as vegetarians (and animal eaters of course!) and can be adapted Continue reading
Delicious, high in anti-oxidants and perfect for detoxing, we all know that Green Tea is considered a super-food, and with good reason! However, did you know that in order to retain maximum health benefits from this humble tea leaf, you should eat it in addition to drinking it? Here are our top tips for incorporating green tea into your meals!
Salads. A quick and easy way of ensuring you get your five a day, we particular enjoy a fresh salad during the summer months. For a unique twist, try sprinkling some green tea leaves such as Spring Green – Bi Luo Chun (Alpine Tea) on top for a delicious boost in anti-oxidants.
Stir-fry. As above, a delicious stir-fry is a quick and healthy meal. Once again, try stirring in some green tea leaves for an added boost and a unique and delicious taste!
Porridge. A fantastic way to start the day, instead of making your bowl with unhealthy cream or boring water, why not steep some green tea and make with this instead? An incredibly healthy breakfast, it can also be sweetened with a drop of honey for a special treat.
Smoothies. A popular treat, especially after a workout, add some tea leave to the blender next time you mix up this wholesome treat.
We’d love to hear your top tips!
Impress your friends with this refreshing dessert!
- Green Tea
- 100 gr. sugar
- 3 egg yolks
- 250 ml. milk
- Lemon zest
- 400 ml. single cream
- In a pan, warm the milk, and when it is almost boiled, take off from the heat and add the green tea. Let it infuse for at least 30 minutes. Blend the cream with the sugar, lemon zest and the yolks
- When the milk is cold, add the cream mixture. Put in the freezer and stir every 10 minutes
- When it takes the ideal consistency, serve and garnish with lemon rind.
Mmmmmm! This is such a delicious, refreshing drink!
- Water in necessary amounts
- Sugar, to taste
- Green Tea in necessary amounts
- 1 slice of lemon
- Chopped tropical fruit
- Prepare the tea, add the sugar if required and leave to cool in the fridge
- Put ice in a cup; fill half with Green Tea and top up with tropical fruit. Add the slice of lemon to decorate the cup
- Serve cold and enjoy!
Mmmmmm! We love cooking at In Nature and this week, we’re going to treat you to some fantastic tea-based delights.Check back every day to see a new recipe!
Green Tea Sorbet with Coconut Milk
Besides being delicious for its flavor and freshness, Green Tea contains antioxidant ingredients, antibiotic and anticancer properties. What more can we ask for a dessert?
- 400 ml. of water
- 300 gr. of sugar
- 6 teaspoons of green tea
- 1 spoon of lemon juice
- 200 ml. of coconut milk
- Mint leaves
- Boil the water and the sugar for 5 minutes. Take off the heat and add the tea. Let stand for at least 10 minutes. Strain and leave to cool.
- Add the lemon and the coconut milk. Transfer the mixture to a metal bowl and put in the freezer.
- When the edges are frozen, remove the freezer and mix with a blender.
- Repeat the action at least 3 times, and serve with mint leaves to garnish.